- Handling of Personal Information
- Purpose of Use of Personal Information
- The Company will use personal information obtained by the Company for the following purposes
- To ship products and bill customers.
- To improve our services.
- To respond to requests and inquiries from customers.
- Management of Personal Information
- We manage personal information under the following system.
- We will establish the necessary internal systems in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law and guidelines, and obtain written pledges from employees that they will handle personal information properly.
- We limit the use of personal information to only those employees who need it for business purposes, and establish rules for the storage and management of media and other items containing personal information, and take other measures to protect personal information.
- For personal information stored in the system, we will prepare accounts and passwords so that only those employees who need to use the information for business purposes can use it, and implement access authority management. The accounts and passwords are strictly controlled to prevent leakage or loss.
- To ensure the security of data transmission related to personal information via the Internet, SSL, an industry-standard encryption method, is used on all necessary web pages.
- This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Terms of Service apply.
- Provision of Information to Third Parties
- In order to refuse the use of our services to those who order products for fraudulent purposes, we will provide order information related to transactions that we determine have been used for fraudulent purposes to public institutions.
- Except for the cases described in the preceding paragraph, we will not disclose personal information to third parties without the consent of the customer. However, this does not apply to the following cases.
- When requested by a court of law, the police, or other public agency in accordance with laws and regulations.
- When there are special provisions in laws and regulations.
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, or property of the customer or a third party, and consent cannot be obtained from the person in question.